Banquet Hall Director:
Please choose from the following:
By consumption, per drink, to include 9% tax & 23% gratuity.
Cash paid as each cocktail is served, subject to a bartender fee. $2.75 per person for a champagne toast.
Banquet Hall Contract:
- The contract will list all details of your function.
- Our contracts will be sent to you upon your decision of the banquet’s menu items.
- A guaranteed count of each choosen entree is requested three days prior to the function date. This guarantee is not subject to change.
- Your financial responsibility will be required at the same time as your guaranteed entree count submission.
- A 50 percent deposit will hold your function’s date. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due on the day of the function.
- We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, personal and business checks upon verification with a proper I.D.
- We cannot print separate checks.
- Our private dining room is upstairs. Our banquet room, with a private bar, can accommodate 70 people. Please note that our building is historic and does not have an elevator. However, we can accommodate parties downstairs as well.
- For our private room we do charge a $200 room-charge if the number of guests for your party is under 30 people.
- Friday & Saturday banquets must have at least 30 people to be private.
- Furnishing and fixtures are not to be moved, or removed.
- We do not allow dancing upstairs.
Clients who decide to provide their dessert will be charged a service charge of $2.00 per person plus tax.
Available upon request, please call for hourly rates.